Flying over Lake Nicaragua and suddenly it all became real. Am I really flying to Costa Rica? This is absolutely amazing! I am getting emotional just thinking about receiving such an unbelievable opportunity. This is the chance of a lifetime and I determined to make the most of it. The creator has a vision and I aim to live up to it. Such an amazing gift, and I am so very thankful for Steve, Jessica, Scott, and the rest of their team for making this a reality. As a first generation, non-traditional, native student I am always concerned about my place or if I really belong. But the comforting welcome that I received by everyone was really refreshing, and it gives me the confidence to know that I do belong and I can make a difference. I cannot wait to get to the field and begin learning about this culturally rich, diverse, and plentiful region.  

Comments

Popular Posts