Today is our free day and we have all been just lounging around being lazy recovering from a long week. We all are preparing to go into town and eat pizza! I am still not feeling 100%; therefore, I am leery of going into town. I don’t want to miss out on visiting San Vito and not just the hospital so I won’t let this sickness keep me down.J The pizza place was awesome, the students all met up there and ordered a variety of personal pizzas and sodas from a glass bottle. San Vito is an interesting town but the lack of traditional local arts was disappointing for me. Many of the items available at the stores were cheap knock offs with very little cultural significance. We stopped at this cool little cafĂ© and crepes place, which was really quaint and quite nice. The lady running the shop was very nice and served us some great coffee and banana crepes, which was very enjoyable. Time to catch a ride with Dr. Steve Dupuis back to the garden, and not soon enough I am feeling very sick again. As soon as I got back I went right to bed and slept until dinner, which I barely touched. I think I shall turn in early and try to rest up for another awesome day in the botanical garden.

Comments

Popular Posts